Sleep Apnea is a form of Sleep Disordered Breathing ( SDB ) that includes an array of breathing problems during sleep. The most common of these are snoring, difficulty with breathing, " hypopnea" or slowed~restricted breathing, and interrupted or obstructed breathing known as "apnea".
SNORING may be a Universal Language, but when someone STOPS BREATHING during sleep, it takes their SNORING to a more serious level.
Quick Snore Quiz:
- Are you loud and /or a regular snorer?
- Have you ever been observed to gasp or stop breathing during sleep?
- Do you feel tired or groggy upon awakening, or do you awaken with headaches?
- Are you often tired or fatigued during the wake time hours?
- Do yo fall asleep sitting, reading, watching TV or driving?
- Do you often have problems with memory or concentration?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these symptoms, you are at a higher risk for having obstructive sleep apnea. If you are also over weight, have a large neck and /or have high blood pressure the risk increases even further.
Have you tried a CPAP machine? Is it cumbersome and uncomfortable? We can help.
Rate The Level Of Apneas
Give us a call @ 1-855-70-SNORE ~ our consultations are always "FREE "
Or you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sleep Apnea sufferers, Stop Snoring Tonight !!